RE: Flash News Flash: It's Accessible

From: Snyder, Ethan [JJCUS] <ESnyder1@CORUS.JNJ.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:12:06 -0400
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
>Given the above, I think it is premature to conclude that all
>accessibility issues with Flash have been eliminated with the latest
>release of Flash MX.

JC:  Yeah, but nobody went *that* far.

ES:  The Wired article
(http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,51638,00.html) did not address any
unresolved accessibility problems with Flash MX.  I suspect that many people
who read that article did make the above conclusion that I suggest.  I'm
hopeful Joe, that your upcoming article will be more accurate and
responsible.  I look forward to reading it.

Ethan B. Snyder
IM Analyst / IMLDP 2000
Corporate Information Management
Johnson & Johnson