Re: Prototype Accessibility Proxy (RE: Accessibility Proxy seeks interested ISPs)

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:34:43 +0100 (BST)
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> OK, I've put up a prototype based on a days hacking with mod_xml.
> It's a demo of concept, and I still have lots of debugging to do,
> but it should nevertheless help improve many pages.  Comments will
> be welcome, especially from users of assistive technologies.

On consideration, I take that back about users of assistive technologies:
I should get it to be a bit more robust before suggesting you use it.
My own testing showed it working nicely at home, but the live version
is truncating some pages.  I suspect it's a bug with my parser failing
to support some (perfectly standard) charset encodings properly.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.