Re: Label versus Title

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:08:33 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> think that is probably why the general case form was used in a special
> case example.

Ouch.  I see what the code was actually doing.  It was
form.  In this case, I'd say that, if it is not self evident, the labels
should be interleaved physically, or with table layout, logically.

I'd say that fieldset-legend was the correct approach, with labels for
the individual fields, if they need them.