Credit Union Website Accessibility

From: Suzanne Nikolaisen <nikolaisen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: W3c-Wai-Ig@W3.Org
Hi everyone. Do any of you know of any links to sites
about the law or guidelines set for credit union web
accessibility? I am interested in information for both
the US and International credit unions.

I read a few messages back that ISP's or third parties
providing website services/development are responsible
for the accessibility of a website. Is this the same
for ASP's? I am trying to gather some links to present
to my managers about this.

One more note, if a site passes at the CAST Bobby site
(http://www.cast.org/bobby/) does it mean it's
accessible? Or how does one know when a site is really
accessible to all?

Thank you for your input!

Suzanne Nikolaisen

=====