Re: Learning About Web Accessibility

Hi Suzanne,

Utah State & the WebAIM project are very happenin' places these days. They
began a free 5-week online accessibility workshop last week, but I think
you could probably sign up, catch up, & join in. Lots of presentations and
discussions on the topics you mentioned.

Check out:

http://www.webaim.org/training2002/

Patrick