linking to transcripts of audio files

From: Jo Miller <jm@bendingline.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:25:56 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I received an interesting question from a colleague who has a large
number of audio files and text transcripts on his site (see below). I
am not aware of a convention for abbreviating links to transcripts,
but perhaps one of you is. (In my experience, a plain-text link
called "Transcript" is most common.)

[discussion of D-links]

--
Jo Miller