From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Viral.Patel@exim.gov
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 10:06 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Accesibility of PDF files & editing them

Hi everybody

I have worked with PDF files for making them accessible using "Make
Accessible Plugin". Still there are some issues which makes image tags and
form fields unaccessible in PDF files.

Is there anybody who can give me a little idea of how to edit PDF file just
to add a image alternate text or something like that?

Viral Patel
WebTeam
Phone: (202)565-3975
E-Mail: viral.patel@exim.gov