network HOWTO

From: jonathan chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:57:04 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I've never run an online network.

It is possible that I'll want to run linux, apple,and ms simultaneously
on three machines, to check and beta test site development.

Have you seen a good and simple HOWTO for setting up a decent
accessibility workstation such as I propose?

I can currently check about 20 browsers, in a matter of minutes, however
it involves a reboot, and no apples.

I don't want to get involved in samba, transferring files, etc, rather
just be able to view pages at the same time. mind you I already seem to
have enough problems with cache-ing....

thanks

--
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com