Re: Fresh start? Re: Minimal Browser Capabilities

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:35:31 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> internet access I have very little left to0.  I noticed when I mentioned the
> cost of Bobby I was met with derision that it could be a problem as it is
> quite affordable to Developers.  Maybe but not necescarily for a developer
> in many parts of the world.

The prices you quoted to me were too high for a UK developer unless they
had a strong accessibility mandate.  The average UK commercial organisation
would not buy at those prices, and would certainly not buy the site licence -
they might consider having one person as an accesibility checker with a
single user license, but probably not even that.