_Moulin Rouge_

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:19:20 -0500
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@W3.org>
Previously:

>>The new DVD Moulin Roughe has a special track for visually impaired
>>viewers. I did not have time to check it out as it was a friends
>>but it sounds a great addition.
>
>None of the many sites I checked... says anything about this. I
>strongly suspect we are talking about *director's* commentary and
>not audio description.

Well, golly. Yes, the Region 1 DVD of _Moulin Rouge_ contains audio
description by IADA Ltd., that is, International Audio Description
Agency (no Web site). Who runs IADA? Carol McGregor. Who is Carol
McGregor? Mom of the lovely and talented Ewan McGregor, star of
_Moulin Rouge_. An inside job!

	<http://www.joeclark.org/dvd/listings.html#moulinrouge>
--

   Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org | <http://joeclark.org/access/>
   Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques