Re: Minimal Browser Capabilities

Me too, but the working group (this one does do all its decision making in
public, meetings are recorded, anyone can read the inutes, etc) has to
consider the issue and come to their own resolution and they don't
necessarily read this list. Some of its members do, but I don't recall that
we promised to represent everything faithfully from here to there, although
we try.

  "To trust is good, to check is better", as someone famous said.

cheers

Chaals

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

  At 8:00 AM -0500 12/25/01, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >Folks, please note that this is an open issue in the WCAG group - it is in
  >the iossues document as issue 77 but has no anchor to point to -

  It's an open one and a somewhat stalled one, so I'm hoping that more
  discussion could help bring out more ideas and hopefully some sort
  of acceptable compromise. ;)

  --Kynn