Re: Multiple versions of a web page

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:05:02 -0800
To: kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com, phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Taking that point of view, how many disability organizations which promote
accessibility have accessibility problems with their web sites?

While it would have been better if PDF was not used, it is not clear that
there is technology which could have been used which would have been approriate
in handling the commercial side of the endeavor.  Given that the primary
audience of the report was the non-disabled world, it may have been the
best decision given the current state of technology.

Scott