Re: Multiple versions of a web page

seems to me that if he was writing about accesibility, he'd have had a
perfect opportunity to demonstrate it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>; "Scott Luebking"
<phoenixl@sonic.net>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: Multiple versions of a web page

At 11:25 AM -0500 12/24/01, David Poehlman wrote:
>Since the neilson report is inaccessible, I discount it.  There are
much
>better questions to ask.

I don't think that's necessarily the best idea -- nor have I seen
anything conclusive saying the Nielsen report is "inaccessible"
(I don't know; I just know it's way expensive).

It's possible, for example, for great wisdom to be contained within
a book, even if that book isn't yet available in electronic format.

Is Nielsen's book full of "great wisdom"?  I don't know.  But I do
know that we shouldn't necessarily dismiss it out of hand.

--Kynn