Re: Multiple versions of a web page

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:51:43 -0800
To: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>, Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 2:38 PM -0500 12/24/01, Access Systems wrote:
>On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>
>well I don't want to discount it, but his site says it is only avaliable
>in pdf format which by (my) deffinition is not accessible

But not by all definitions -- for example, by Adobe's definitions,
if they made it with the latest software using the techniques to
improve screenreader access, it may very well be accessible.

(I don't know if it was made in such a way or not, but PDF may not be
an absolute barrier to access these days.)

--Kynn