Re: Multiple versions of a web page

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:25:22 -0800
To: kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com, phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

At this point, it seems to be the only document that appears to be based
on research and observation.  The general approach for evaluating this
type of document when there is disagreement is to conduct additional
research and observation which provides data showing the problems.

If there are known quantities, what are they?  Also,  what techniques
have been used which substantiate and move them from being conjectures
arising from anecdotes?

Scott