Re: Multiple versions of a web page

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:15:41 -0800
To: burke@ucla.edu, phoenixl@sonic.net
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Coming from the usability world, I look at as accessibility as being
one of the specializations of usability.  Also, if something like
a transcript introduces some accessibility, but has usability problems,
then its effectiveness for providing accessibility is diminished.

Look at how much better accessibility technology could be if it was
designed with better user-friendliness or usability.

Scott