Re: Multiple versions of a web page

Since the neilson report is inaccessible, I discount it.  There are much
better questions to ask.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>; <phoenixl@sonic.net>;
<poehlman1@home.com>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Multiple versions of a web page

Hi,

The statement:

    "If one follows the guidelines for the end result no matter how that
    end result is achieved and if that end result validates and if
    propper human judgement is employed, than the accessibility as a
    result of that effort is vastly improved."

in a way goes back to the question that I was asked by some CHI-WEB
people, especially in light of Jakob Nielsen's report.  How much
is accessibility improved by the guidelines?  How is this improvement
measured?  Why did Jakob Nielsen's report have its own list of
recommendations?

I also believe that my statement on who serves who is not being
understood within the context it was made.

Scott