Re: Some questions from CHI-WEB people

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:04:50 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I believe the purpose of the question was not quite understood.  The
question was asking how much additional work does a web page creater who
starts with no backgroup in accessibility guidelines will need to put in
to making a a new web page which is also accessible as compared to if
the new web page need not be accessible.

Scott