Re: Multiple versions of a web page

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:31:53 -0500
To: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
It boins down to a simple fact.  We have validators because they help us
all play on the same play ground.  If you don't want to play on that
play ground than don't do html.   know that this does not cover it all
but there is no question in most of our minds as to which serves which
and that is why the validators exist.
That's right, we are here to serve the technology if you must but hold
on a bit.  Why is this so it is so so that the technology can serve us.