Re: Flash508.com

From: Joel Ward <ward_joel@bah.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:13:46 -0500
To: "WAI List" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Very interesting.  They basically suggest you use PHP to serve up the
content to HTML pages for use with Flash and AT at the same time.

Reminds me of a recent discussion on this list...

Joel

P.S.  Check out the contacts and credits pages.  You may notice some
familiar names and companies listed there.