RE: Acrobat PDF & Accessibility

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Jason Megginson wrote:

> I too agree that making an HTML page is easier and less likely to hinder
> accessibility, but one can make an accessible PDF file easily with the
> Adobe plug-in with Microsoft Word and PageMaker 7.0.  The plug-in adds

and if you don't run Microshaft software???

EVERYTHING on the web should be operating system independent!
oh heck just output the stuff as ASCII text and be done with it

Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks