Re: Updated Bobby

Holy cow. What on earth are you talking about?

I didn't make any claim that XHTML 1.1 was perfectly accessible. After
reading your post, I'm worried that it isn't. I just wanted to know if
you had any specifics. One obvious one that I can think of is that you
can't use the name attribute. It doesn't affect my sites much, but I
wonder about the ramifications of that. As for lang, I wasn't aware that
any browsers were really putting it to much use yet. It'd be nice to
know for sure.

Sorry if you got the wrong impression. Forget I asked. Good luck on the
job hunt.

Chas.

P.S. My wife will really enjoy the "macho man" comment. I've been
telling her that I'm really macho for a long time, but she refuses to
believe me. Finally: proof!