Re: Updated Bobby

At 12:36 AM -0800 12/20/01, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>Thanks, Kynn, but you haven't answered my questions. I'm aware of
>the issues regarding backwards-compatibility. If you'll reread my
>original email, you'll see that I asked several specific questions.
>If you don't have the answers, no problem -- just say so, and I'll
>look elsewhere for them.

Okay, fine, if everything on these blasted lists is going to turn
into some sort of stupid competition to show "who's right" and an
amateur debating forum for people who don't get out of the house
enough -- fine, I will CONCEDE DEFEAT.  YOU WIN, YOU MACHO MAN.

Now, I expect you to prove that every assistive technology that
supports lang="fr" (for example) also supports xml:lang="fr".
If you can't do that, then you're just full of crap, Charles.  Feel
free to tell the world that XHTML 1.1, in non-compatibility-with-
HTML-browser mode, is fully accessible, and I'll just find something
better to do than argue with you on the asinine terms you (and
others) set.

Really.  No wonder this mailing list is less than useful most of
the time.

--Kynn, really should be jobhunting