Re: Updated Bobby

Thanks, Kynn, but you haven't answered my questions. I'm aware of the
issues regarding backwards-compatibility. If you'll reread my original
email, you'll see that I asked several specific questions. If you don't
have the answers, no problem -- just say so, and I'll look elsewhere for
them. But if you do know of specific problems -- not "compatibility
issues" but specific accessibility problems caused by XHTML 1.1 -- could
you please post them?

Note that most of the compatibility recommendations -- such as using <br
/> instead of <br/> -- are perfectly valid XHTML, so they do not inhibit
the use of valid XHTML 1.1 or XHTML 1.0 Strict.

You've said that we should not use the latest XHTML. The W3C is
recommending that we do. I'd really like to know what evidence you can
provide to support your point of view.

Thanks!
Chas.