RE: Web page titles

From: PERRY, Grant <Grant.Perry@qed.qld.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:11:06 +1000
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I use titles similar to those mentioned below, but for ease of reading in
search results list, and when displayed for the page (general usability

The titles are from most descriptive to least descriptive

Page Name 2 - Section 1 - Company
Page Name 5 - Section 2 - Company
Page Name 1 - Section 4 - Company

This way users reading from right to left would read the most unique part of
the page title first. And if we used the other method mentioned below, a
search results list would look more like a list of the same pages repeated
at a quick glance.

Company - ...
Company - ...
Company - ...