Re: Disability statistics

From: <Demonpenta2@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:32:49 EST
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In a message dated 12/16/01 3:29:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Denise_Wood@operamail.com writes:

> The ultimate "ace up the sleeve" is to cite the legal requirements - but we
> should still aim to educate as best we can even if we still have to fall
> back
> on the legal case to reinforce our position.

       I admit to being a pessimist, but I think that education, while giving
US the feeling of doing something good, may be wasted w/ regards to many
commercial entities. More often, I think, a club would be far more
productive, and have a far more lasting effect. Whether that club be legal or
otherwise is up to the applicator.

       John