RE: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:10:57 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

How dare you guys go having this discussion without me while I'm
out of town! :)

I'll post some stuff about this later today or maybe tomorrow.  I have
definite thoughts on (a) whether or not alternative presentations are
a good thing [they are] and (b) whether or not alternative presentations
have to be GOOD alternative presentations [they do, and this example
doesn't sound like it's a good one].

--Kynn