Re: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:21:11 -0800
To: phoenixl@sonic.net, poehlman1@home.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

If I recall correctly, the interpretation I was given was that
a server could provide different forms of a web page to serve
different user needs.  Since this is maked as a consensus item,
it would seem to have been accepted by the GL team.

If people's interpretations of the text are varying, perhaps it might
indicate that the text needs some tweaking.

Scott