Re: Bobby now costs

From: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:19:08 -0500 (EST)
To: Harry Woodorw <harrry@email.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Harry Woodorw wrote:

just scratched that one off my "recomend" list

Bob

> I have just found that Bobby now costs $99 US for a single user.
> Unfortunately I find that that is almost an impossibility for me as it is
> nearly a whole weeks gross income.  It is not that I dont think it is worth
> it, it is, but my feeling tis that this will make it much more difficult to
> recomend this to others to improve the accessibility of their sites.
>
> Has anyone any comments on this.
>

> Harry Woodrow
> www.geocities.com/murdochau

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privledged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks