Re: Display Notification: Using Character Sets to Hide Email Addresses From Harvesters

At 9:03 AM -0500 12/3/01, Cathleen Barstow wrote:
>This is a confirmation that the message has been displayed to the
>user. Note: This is NOT a guarantee that the message has been read
>or understood.

This should probably be turned off so that it doesn't go to the list
again, but it's an interesting message from an accessibility standpoint.
I wonder what "displayed" means and what "read" or "understood" mean
in these contexts. ;)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>