Re: Fw: putting reader text in hidden <div> tags / adding pauses

At 10:07 AM 2001-12-01 , David Poehlman wrote:

>The original senders address was not available but I thought this a
>worthy question to toss out.

The original poster is  "Rand, Robert" <RandR@SEC.GOV>

The original post and a few replies can be browsed starting at [long URL
warning]

<http://trace.wisc.edu:8080/guest/archives/BASR-L/basr-l.0111/threads.html#
00006>http://trace.wisc.edu:8080/guest/archives/BASR-L/basr-l.0111/threads.
html#00006

Robert, you can find responses that passed through the WAI-IG list starting at

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig>http://lists.w3.org/Archive
s/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

Al