Re: braille and languages

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:13:40 -0500 (EST)
To: Rebecca Cox <rebecca@cwa.co.nz>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I would ask the Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind
http://www.rnzfb.org.nz for more information (I found them with a search
engine so I don't know them or a lot about them) whether anyone has developed
a braille contraction set for te reo Maori (but it seems not).

(While I was searching I did find some online translation services though,
and managed to use this one: http://kel.otago.ac.nz/translator/ - I thought
it was cool <grin/>)

Cheers

Charles