Re: abbr/acronym - repetitive use

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:19:06 -0000
"David Poehlman":
> Good morning jim.  They are free to use...but do they know how and or
> that they can use?

That is a problem for all users, finding what's available, and getting
best use of the tools they have in front of them, I talk to a fair number
of people who go I'd love it if my browser did "X" and I say well if you
go into preferences you'll see it does.  That doesn't make any mark-up
discriminatory, just the tools need to be made more well known.

>  [Amaya] is free to hack I understand.

So are IE and Mozilla, and they are both a lot more capable browsers for
real world use...

Jim