Re: Alternate tag of "tabindex", for Netscape

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> No, there isn't an alternative for tabindex in Netscape, it is just that
they
> haven't implemented it. (This is better than having different elements that
> work in different browsers).
>
> So for Netscape the tab order will be whatever order the things appear in
the
> source code. Which is almost always the sensible order anyway.

However it seems there is no way to tab to an image (img rather than a href)
via this route, could you confirm that Charles?

I am considering using tabindex as I am beginning to feel I need to be able
to tab to images that aren't links.....

it is part of HTML4.0, isn't it?

--
jonathan chetwynd