Re: Alternate tag of "tabindex", for Netscape

From: William R Williams/R5/USDAFS <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:13:20 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Don't know about the Netscape issue, but one can create a logical tab order
with tabindex; for example:

<FORM action="submit" method="post">
<INPUT tabindex="2" type="text" name="field1">
<INPUT tabindex="1" type="text" name="field2">
<INPUT tabindex="3" type="submit" name="submit">
</FORM>

Bill Williams

                    Viral.Patel@exi
                    m.gov                  To:     <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
                    Sent by:               cc:
                    w3c-wai-ig-requ        Subject:     Alternate tag of "tabindex", for
                    est@w3.org             Netscape

                    11/21/01 11:33
                    AM

Hi everybody

I know this question is more on HTML definition side, but I was stuck when
this came across one of my page.
Is there any alternate tag of "tabindex" of IE, which I can use for
Netscape. I defined tabindex for links and it doesnt work while I see page
in Netscape.
Is there any other way to define the sequence of tab?

Thanks
Viral