Re: Inconsistencies in WAI guidelines

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:09:54 +0000 (GMT)
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> (chop)
>
> WCAG 1.0 by its very nature requires judgment calls,
>
> (chop)

That is indeed my inclination.  However, in this instance I was working
from a starting point of someone else's judgement, which clearly
differed from mine (and yours), as well as from the letter (if not
the spirit) of the normative document.  And one of Site Valet's
"selling points" is conformance to published standards, as opposed
to what some developer (you, me, anyone..) thought was a good idea.

Ho  Hum ...

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>