Lotus Notes and Accessibility

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:55:54 -0000
To: "WAI List (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello to all.
Does anyone know about the accessibility of Lotus Notes? I have found
some information on the IBM website, but that is about all. Has anyone
got any first-hand information on what it is like to use Lotus Notes
with a screen reader (as an email programme and as a database)?

Thanks, I would really appreciate some help on this one. To provide some
background, the Lotus Notes database will be used to hold information
that can then be delivered to a Web page, almost like a content
management system. However, if it is not accessible, then what are the
alternatives.

Cheers one and all
Sime

Copywriter