Von: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]Im
Auftrag von Rebecca Cox
Gesendet: Montag, 5. November 2001 03:55
An: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Betreff: mugshots

I'm making a page about a group of people, with small photos of each
person, and wondering if it would be appropriate to try to give as
alt text / longdesc, something equivalent to the information you
would get about each person, from looking at the photos. ie age,
ethnicity, style of dress etc (being polite of course!)

What do people think about this?

Rebecca