From: Al Gilman [mailto:asgilman@iamdigex.net]
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2001 12:29 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Help with configuring Outlook 2000 to communicate with you
all

Denise,

The markup in the message quoted below suggests that the HTML-izing is indeed
being done at the Exchange server.  Not something you can configure,
necessarily.  Try to find who holds the reins of that beast.  In the words of
the legendary mother,

"Go find Johnny, see what he's doing, and tell him to stop."

All,

These messages don't confuse the archiver.  While we are working on the
University system administration, the content is accessible in the archive,
and
you can read them there.  This is often a good idea for long threads like this
one.

Al