Re: title attribute, another dumb question...

At 02:05 AM 2001-11-02 , Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
><http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/accessibility.html>http://www.l
earningdifficulty.org/develop/accessibility.html is the page I
>have been testing.

Turning on link numbering if you don't have it turned on, will ease reference
in the following drill.

The effect that I believe is what David referred to can be seen in the 12th
link where the link content is 'RNIB' and the TITLE is "Royal National
Institute for the Blind."  The latter is what shows up in the list-of-links
view that you get if you strike the 'l' for l)ist-of-links command.

So the information is _accessible_ in the sense of UAAG Guideline 2.  This may
or may not be an effective way of making this information easy to hand for
your
users.  Only they and you can tell us that.

You are correct that the link TITLE is not used in the "information page" that
is brought up with '='.

Al