From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Paul Davis
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 1:10 AM
To: Access Systems; tina@elfi.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Tech, Condem, and Inform (Was: Re: OT (slightly): Salt Lake
'02 Web master: Inaccessible site)

I feel numbers rule on this point, 100% of the internet is inaccessible to
my mum, but then she thinks I sit all day at a microwave . Do I then design
with her in mind? How do you design for deaf and blind people? There are
more of those than doctors half way up mountains. Braille monitors??? now
there is an idea.