Re: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

In a message dated 10/29/01 11:20:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Denise.Wood@unisa.edu.au writes:

> Thanks for being proactive about the site Debi. Fog index? How much foggier
> can an email get?????? 100 plus words in one sentence! Can someone please
> interpret for me?

       Oh, much agreement...Thanks for letting em know...

       And, Denise: I'd love to interpret, but I like my sanity. I fought
hard to keep it, and I don't want to expose it to officialese and have it run
away on me again. :-)

       As it stands: He said something like 'Well, we'd love to, but making
it accessible would screw with the content. And, hey...nobody listens to W3C
anyhow, so who cares?' He then went off into...well, I'm really not sure what
he was trying to say.

       John