Re: default style sheets

Have you guys posted this issue on news://msnews.microsoft.com's IE6
newsgroups? If this bug is reproducible to a lot of users (more than on
the mailing list), then please submit a bug report to Microsoft on
http://support.microsoft.com/support/feedback/ (this page is hard to find
due to bad usability on Microsoft's Web site)... I found Windows Explorer
bug (delete over 400 files cause pauses and possible crashes on Win9x
machines) with IE6 installed.
--
    "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?"
                                                             --unknown