RE: Accessibility of Salt Lake Olympic Site

RE: Accessibility of Salt Lake Olympic SiteMike - I'd be interested to hear
what kind of problems (and which browser) you are experiencing. The script
on this page does look like it is on thin ice, trying to supply something
nice to a browser that supports "JavaScript" and even more to a browser that
supports "javascript1.2" - the case of the names is inconsistent which hints
that there might be cold plunges in store here. Speaking of plunges - the
page offers the following :

Please enable the "frames" setting in your browser's preferences or settings
menu.
Please enable the "scripts" setting in your browser's preferences or
settings menu.

It looks like this page has been designed for (relatively recent) IE and
Netscape, anything else can go swim.
I'd suspect that the automated checkers might be a bit fooled - the page
will probably present something practically acceptable but absolutely
uninformative to a lot of browsers.

Cheers,
Danny.

---