Re: default style sheets

From: Tina Marie Holmboe <tina@elfi.elfi.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:08:46 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 06:30:12PM +0100, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> I am using win98 and ie6 so imagine that css2 should be ok?

  IE 6 does - whilst being a good CSS browser - still have some
  issues with CSS 2. None of those known to me are present in the
  stylesheet you referred to, however.

  If I was to make a guess, I would say that the combination of a
  rather complex set of CSS rules, the relative youth of IE 6, and
  various stability isssues that I am told Win98 exhibit all worked
  together to create the crash you experienced.

  The stylesheet cause no instability in Mozilla (0.9.5).

   [+46] 0708 557 905