Illustration

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:24:54 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@W3.org
>I can't think of a better real world case than the little ones I
>work with everyday.

Ah, yes. The entire diverse Web-- in all its intricacies and
languages, expressing every topic yet imagined in every degree of
detail and artifice-- boiled down to wittle kids wit' crayons.

Accessibility, here we come.
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org | <http://joeclark.org/access/>
         Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques ||