RE: MS Office and Accessibility

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:32:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Scarlett Julian (ED)" <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>
cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Julian,

if you are concerned about the documents being large you could run them
through something like Tidy after they are saved. This could be automated,
for example by a Word/Excel Macro that saves them as HTML in a Web directory,
and a macro on that directory that automatically runs each document through
tidy when it is saved there.

cheers

Charles McCN