Online Accessibility Course in November: Any Interest?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 07:55:35 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I've been asked if I want to teach a session of my HWG online course
starting the first week of November -- the last course started last
month, but some people couldn't get in.  It only makes sense to
teach the class if there's going to be people interested in taking
it, so this is just a general request to the public -- drop me a note
if you think you _might_ take the class.  (Writing to me doesn't
enroll you, nor does it commit you to taking the class!)

For more details about the course, please see:

      http://access.idyllmtn.com/d201/

If the course isn't taught in November, the next session will be
in January.

Thanks!

--Kynn

--