have we made some recommendation to the HTML working group? was Re: ie6, tabbing and website navigation design

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:29:16 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Having tried these pages in a number of browsers, it seems clear to me that
it is at least probable that the specification of 'anchor' links is in
someway deficient.
That is in order for tabbing to be effective within a page it is essential
that the browser have some means of recording the intended hierarchy of
links for a page. If tabindex is not appropriate, have we made some
recommendation to the HTML working group?

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.peepo.com         "The first and still the best picture directory