From: "Marti McCuller" <marti@agassa.com>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>; "Rebecca
Cox" <rebecca@cwa.co.nz>
Cc: <birnie@tki.org.nz>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: Screen readers and full stops + seperating links!

There seems to be some confusion here - HPR is not a screen reader!
Since
HPR is a voice browser with all it's "power" concentrated on html and
other
web stuff (JavaScript) it may well do things real screen readers don't.
Something working in HPR is not a great standard or a good test.

Marti McCuller (marti@agassa.com)
Agassa Net Technologies
IT/Web Accessibility Services
978-250-0231